Client: USAF – Los Angeles
Site Location: San Pedro, CA
Scope of Services
Vobecky Enterprises, Inc. (VEI) served as the Prime Contractor to the US Air Force to design and install repairs to the perimeter fence lighting system at Fort MacArthur, a controlled access facility under jurisdiction of the US Air Force.
Project work required:
- Demolition of existing outdated direct power lighting
- Installation of 33 new light poles equipped with state-of-the-art solar powered light fixtures
- Installation of additional site lighting for general illumination purposes
Project Results Include:
- Achieved greater security, base wide and at the perimeter
- Provided a sustainable and energy conserving solution
- Ensured base equipped with proper security lighting in the event of a base wide power outage.
134 North Vermont Avenue, Glendora, CA 91741