Client: Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Site Location: Ontario Int’l Airport – Ontario, CA
Scope of Services
Vobecky Enterprises, Inc. (VEI) served as the Prime Contractor to the Federal Aviation Administration to execute safety and site improvements at the Ontario International Airport, a major international airport serving over 5.5 million passengers annually.
Project work required:
- Removed of several trees causing safety issues and damage to concrete walkways
- Removal and replacement of concrete sidewalk, curbing and parking lot pavement
- Earthwork activities for topsoil import, compaction, and grading
- Installation of new landscaping, including drought tolerant plants and mulch
- Modifications to the existing irrigation system for new drip line system
Project Results Include:
- Provided water-conserving solution with drought tolerant landscaping and new drip system
- Managed substantial pedestrian and vehicular traffic flow by executing Traffic Control Plan, barricading, signage, and traffic control flaggers.
- Waste management and transport of demolition debris, vegetation, and trees to legal dumpsite
Come and visit our Office or simply send us an email anytime you want. We are open to all suggestions from all clients, old or new.
134 North Vermont Avenue, Glendora, CA 91741
Request a Call Back
We know that untangling your credit can be both stressful and confusing. Send us a message today, and we can get you started on a path to financial confidence.