Client: Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Site Location: Ontario Int’l Airport – Ontario, CA
Scope of Services
Vobecky Enterprises, Inc. (VEI) served as the Prime Contractor to the Federal Aviation Administration to execute safety and site improvements at the Ontario International Airport, a major international airport serving over 5.5 million passengers annually.
Project work required:
- Removed of several trees causing safety issues and damage to concrete walkways
- Removal and replacement of concrete sidewalk, curbing and parking lot pavement
- Earthwork activities for topsoil import, compaction, and grading
- Installation of new landscaping, including drought tolerant plants and mulch
- Modifications to the existing irrigation system for new drip line system
Project Results Include:
- Provided water-conserving solution with drought tolerant landscaping and new drip system
- Managed substantial pedestrian and vehicular traffic flow by executing Traffic Control Plan, barricading, signage, and traffic control flaggers.
- Waste management and transport of demolition debris, vegetation, and trees to legal dumpsite
134 North Vermont Avenue, Glendora, CA 91741