Client: Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Site Location: Ontario, CA
Scope of Services
Vobecky Enterprises, Inc. (VEI) served as the Prime Contractor to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to provide a new, state of the art security system at the Ontario International Airport in Ontario, CA. Work areas included:
- Remove and replacement of existing security surveillance system with new state-of-the-art system including high definition cameras with license plate viewing technology
- Installation of high definition monitors and associated audio & video equipment
Project Results Include:
- Strict schedule adherence to system installation, switch over, and testing mitigated construction impacts to the Airport’s operations, traveling public, and workforce.
- Instituted stringent Safety Plan, Traffic Control Plan, and task sequencing for employee and visitor safety.
- In compliance with FAA and Airport regulations, Vobecky successfully performed work with no interruption or interference to airport operations.
134 North Vermont Avenue, Glendora, CA 91741